About Partners For Kids
Partners For Kids (PFK) is a physician-hospital organization affiliated with Nationwide Children’s Hospital. PFK contracts with the Medicaid managed care plans in 34 counties in the central and southeast Medicaid regions for approximately 330,000 children. We provide support for practices that see a significant number of children in the PFK population.
Since its founding in 1994, PFK has proven that it can provide high-quality care at a lower cost. PFK rewards physicians for preventing illness and for good health outcomes, not for large numbers of visits or procedures.
With the lower cost for care that this model achieves, PFK and Nationwide Children’s are able to reinvest in programs that lead to long-term health for children, such as school-based wellness clinics, asthma programs and more.
- Recipient of the Health Care Innovation Award from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Oldest and one of the largest Accountable Care Organizations in the country
- More than 2,000 patients to date helped through Care Coordination
- Advisor to national healthcare organizations on achieving better quality and satisfaction at lower costs
- Named one of Becker’s Hospital Review’s “100 ACOs to Know 2016”
Improving the health of children through high-quality, efficient, innovative care and community partnerships.
A system of care that promotes optimal child health.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at (614) 355-5560 or PartnersForKids@NationwideChildrens.org.